• NATURAL ACACIA: Each bowl is unique since it is a natural product and wood grain varies by years and tree growth.
• COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT: Avoid direct sunlight or extremely dry environment which may cause cracks on wood; avoid long-term dampness, please place the spoon in a ventilated place.
• CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE: Please do not use chemical detergent to clean. Periodically wipe with a bit of olive oil, using a towel and wipe off the excess to restore the wood grain to its original beauty when it appears to be drying out. You will have years of enjoyment with proper care.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.
• 100% organic durable acacia ,made from a single block of organic plantation grown acacia wood.
• Acacia wood is natural and safe, toxin-free finish makes our acacia wood bowls both durable and longer lasting than bamboo bowls or other glued, composite wooden ware that can fall apart after just a few uses.
• This wood tray serve all varieties of hot and cold foods such as fruits, salads, appetizers, desserts, snacks, rice, pasta and more.
• Natural and elegant appearance makes this wooden serving tray not only a serve ware for daily use, but also an art for decoration or display in kitchen or living room.
• A perfect gift for any occasion – Great for Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving and many more. Also an Ideal decorative ware for any home or restaurant.